Rain Chances Return For Easter Weekend
Rain chances will pick up this weekend as a cold front pushes into the area. Showers and thunderstorms will develop late Friday night along this front as it moves southeast though Kansas.
By early Saturday morning the cold will be knocking on our door and showers and storms will increase by noon in northwest Arkansas.
By noon on Saturday a line of showers and thunderstorms will be moving into northwest Arkansas. A few of the storms could contain small hail.
The line of storms should gradually start to dissipate early in the afternoon with scattered pop-up showers and storms possible for the remainder of the afternoon. This front will stall out in the area late Saturday night and will be the focus of isolated rain chances for Easter.
Isolated rain chances will stick around for much of the day on Sunday. It will not be a wash out for Easter but a few of these showers could impact your outdoor plans.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side