Strong to Severe Storms Possible Sunday Morning
Quick Facts: A line of strong to severe storms will move into northwest Arkansas the eastern Oklahoma Sunday morning into the afternoon. The main threat with any storms will be damaging winds and small hail. An isolated brief tornado will also be possible.
Discussion: A cold front is currently moving into central Oklahoma and that front has allowed a line of strong to severe storms to develop during the overnight. This line of storms will arrive into the area mid to late morning and will last into the early afternoon hours.
The severe weather threat will start to diminish later this afternoon when the cold front passes through the area.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side