Prison Sentence For Man Who Chained Girl to Furniture
A Rogers man was sentenced to 18 years in prison Wednesday for chaining his 5-year-old daughter to a dresser.
A Benton County circuit judge sentenced David Bridgeman after he pleaded guilty to false imprisonment, permitting abuse of a minor and endangering the welfare of a minor, according to the Associated Press.
Bridgeman was arrested in December after a woman staying with the family alerted police.
Bridgeman said he bound the girl to furniture because she sleepwalks. His wife, Jana Bridgeman, also pleaded guilty today but was not sentenced.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas