Prison Sentence For Man Who Chained Girl to Furniture
A Rogers man was sentenced to 18 years in prison Wednesday for chaining his 5-year-old daughter to a dresser.
A Benton County circuit judge sentenced David Bridgeman after he pleaded guilty to false imprisonment, permitting abuse of a minor and endangering the welfare of a minor, according to the Associated Press.
Bridgeman was arrested in December after a woman staying with the family alerted police.
Bridgeman said he bound the girl to furniture because she sleepwalks. His wife, Jana Bridgeman, also pleaded guilty today but was not sentenced.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side