Historical Society Throws Statehood Day Bash
The Washington County Historical Society celebrated Statehood Day with an ice cream social Saturday.
It’s the historical society’s 42nd year to host the event. Guests were treated to homemade cakes and ice cream, while local musicians entertained the crowd.
The event is geared at raising awareness and support for the Historical Society’s educational programs.
The celebration took place at the headquarters house on Dickson Street in Fayetteville.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas