Marshals Museum Update, Arkansas Senator Opposes Farm Bill in Washington
On this week’s City Wire, United States Senator John Boozman joins us from Washington D.C. He talks about a bill he’s opposing in the capital, that he says will have a devastating impact on southern farmers.
Plus, local funds raised for the Fort Smith Marshals Museum total $10 million.
Construction could begin when that number reaches $30 million. The next step is to reach out nationally.
Dustin McDaniel, the Arkansas Attorney General announces his run for the 2014 race for the governor seat. Find out who our political analyst thinks will also enter the race as a Republican.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas