Mandate Upheld, George’s Renovations Big Topics on The City Wire
This week on The City Wire, Arkansas Hospital Association officials sound off and weigh in as the heathcare mandate is upheld in the Supreme Court.
The Mayor of Van Buren, Bob Freeman, joins us to talk about what the city would get if they vote yes on a half-cent sale tax increase in the upcoming week.
In our Arts & Entertainment segment, Brian Crowne, the owner of George’s Majestic Lounge talks about renovations underway that will benefit the band.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side