Ozark Man Dies in Rollover Crash
iPix Courtesy Sheriff Anthony Boen
An Ozark man is dead after a rollover accident on Highway 219 in Franklin County just after 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Charles Waits, 44, was killed after losing control of his pick-up near the Highway 352 junction, north of Ozark, Sheriff Anthony Boen said. It appears Waits over-corrected after he started veering off the road.
Two passengers survived the crash, Sheriff Boen added. Charles Rosson, of Franklin County, was trapped underneath the vehicle was taken by helicopter to the hospital. Joe Rosson, of Clarksville, went by ambulance for medical treatment. Both were treated and released from the hospital Wednesday night.
Arkansas State Police and the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office are investigating the accident.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side