Arkansas Ranked 10th in Preseason AP Poll
The 2012 preseason Associated Press poll came out Saturday morning with Arkansas debuting at number 10. That gives the Hogs identical rankings in the two major college football polls. The USA Today Coaches Poll also ranked Arkansas 10th earlier this month.
This is Arkansas’s highest preseason AP ranking since 1980 when they were 6th. The Hogs have been ranked in the top 10 for 10 straight weeks dating back to October 16, 2011. That’s the 4th longest active streak in the nation.
USC took the top spot with 25 first place votes. Alabama is ranked 2nd with 17 first place votes. LSU is right behind them at number 3 with 16 first place votes.
Five SEC teams made the top 10 with Georgia ranked 6th and South Carolina ranked 9th.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas