Man Hospitalized After Motorcycle Crash In Rogers
A man was hospitalized after a motorcycle accident Tuesday morning in Rogers.
Timothy Arnold, 29, was rushed to Mercy Medical Center in Rogers after sustaining non-life threatening injuries at about 10 a.m.
Police said Arnold was turning onto South Dixieland Road from West Walnut Street when a car driven by Patsy Bynum, 61, pulled out in front of Arnold. The motorcycle then collided with the car at about.
Bynum was cited in connection with failure to yield.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas