Pinterest Interest: Cheap, Creative Costume Ideas
Americans are expected to shell out a record amount on Halloween this year. In fact, the National Retail Federation is expecting a ten year high.
Consumers are expected to shell out more money on costumes, decorations and candy this year, driving total Halloween sales to eight-billion dollars.
On average, for the estimated 41 million trick-or-treaters, each kid wears a costume costing almost $25 – a hefty sum for parents who know this annual investment is only going to get a few hours of use.
We’ve got your back, giving you ideas of how to make your child’s costume at home. The best place we know to turn to for ideas is Pinterest.com. Heather Lewis went in search for some of the cutest, most creative kid costumes, and we think we found some good ones! Head to Heather’s virtual pin-board here, and check out more. Follow her boards, and add to our list!
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side