One Injured after Train Hits Car
A man was injured after driving his truck on a railroad track in Franklin County late Sunday night.
According to Franklin County Sheriff Anthony Boen, a man in a pickup truck was driving on the Union Pacific Railroad when he was struck by a train south of Altus. Dispatchers say the accident happened just after 10 p.m.
The driver was taken to Turner Hospital in Ozark where dispatchers say he was treated for minor injuries and released.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side