Temperatures Set To Tumble Over The Weekend
An unseasonably strong cold front will bring a soggy and cold end to the work week and weekend.
Cold air behind this strong cold front will filter into the area on Friday dropping temps into the 40′s and 50′s by late Friday evening.
A re-enforcing shot of cold air over the weekend will bring some of the coldest overnight low to the area that we have seen in months. The coldest temps will be felt early Saturday morning with Northwest Arkansas likely to dip into the upper 30′s with low 40′s expected in the River Valley.
Highs on Saturday will struggle to break out of the 40′s area-wide, making it one of the coldest days in months. Rain chances will hang around for a good bit of Saturday as well.
We then turn our attention to Sunday and Monday mornings when the heart of the cold air arrives. This will result in the first freeze of the season for many places in Northwest Arkansas.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side