VIDEO: Wilson Looks Good After Wreck, Tuesday Practice
After his accident on I-540 Tuesday morning, Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson looked good in practice and was not limited what-so-ever in drills.
The offense met with media after practice Tuesday to talk about what the Kentucky defense will try to throw at them on Saturday night.
Offensive Coordinator Paul Petrino:
- Tyler Wilson looked good, had good practice. Petrino was relieve to hear Wilson was ok and he went through all of the normal Tuesday practice reps.
- Petrino believes Kentucky has a good defense with talented players. They can cause some problems but the biggest key to overcoming that is to execute well on offense.
- Petrino will never use the injury bug as an excuse, they have to play with who they have and several non-scholarship players contributed to last week’s win.
Center Travis Swanson:
- The win against Auburn was good and revived some confidence back in the team. Excited to play for a win at home.
- Kentucky has a good front seven that they will have to study more in order to win.
Tight End Austin Tate:
- The team had their spirits lifted after the win and they want to continue that good feeling. They are hungry for more and believe the win will have a snowball effect.
Check out the video below of Wilson at practice on Tuesday: