EF-1 Tornado Confirmed In Benton County
A line of severe thunderstorms brought high winds and a confirmed tornado to the area late Saturday night. The National Weather Service in Tulsa surveyed the storm damage Sunday and confirmed an EF-1 tornado in Benton County.
According to the National Weather Service in Tulsa, numerous trees were uprooted in the path of the tornado and several roofs were ripped off businesses in Rogers. Two people were also injured inside a car by flying glass and other debris.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone