Drunk Woman Threatened To Stab Daughter, Grandchild, Police Say
Fort Smith police arrested a woman Monday night after they say she drunkenly threatened to stab her daughter and two-year-old grandchild with a knife.
Police responded to a call at 8:18 p.m. concerning an apartment complex at 301 N. 18th Street. Officers arrived on scene and arrested Angela Franklin.
No one was hurt in the incident, police said.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side