Fayetteville Man Accused Of Raping 9-Year-Old Girl
A Fayetteville man was arrested Wednesday after the Sheriff’s Office says he raped a nine-year-old girl over a three-year period.
Dustin Sisco, 21, faces charges of rape and second-degree sexual assault. He remained in the Washington County Detention Center on Thursday on $50,000 bond.
After an investigation, Sisco told detectives with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office that he carried out sexual acts with the alleged victim for a three-year period between 2005 and 2008, according to a preliminary report from the Washington County Prosecutor’s Office.
Sisco was arrested following his conversation with detectives Wednesday afternoon.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas