Driver Falls Asleep, Runs Into House
A sleepy driver dozed off behind the wheel and crashed his pickup into a LeFlore County home around 6:25 p.m. Thursday, according to firefighters.
The Cameron, Okla., home at the corner of King Street and West Second Street suffered significant structural damage from the crash.
The driver appeared to be uninjured , but was treated by first responders at the scene.
No one was inside the house at the time of the crash, said firefighters.
The name of the driver has not been released. Oklahoma Highway Patrol will investigate and determine if he will be cited.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side