Knile Davis Will Play Saturday Against Mississippi State
Arkansas running back Knile Davis will play this Saturday, according to head coach John L. Smith. Davis has missed the last two games because of a hamstring injury and hasn’t been fully healthy all year. As a result, his numbers have bee down. Davis has only two touchdowns this year and is averaging just 3.4 yards per carry. Coaches say he will not be limited at all Saturday. Can Davis become the threat he was in 2010? The Hogs desperately need it down the stretch.
Senior linebacker Terrell Williams, who was suspended for a DWI a few weeks ago, won’t play this weekend and his status for Senior Day against LSU is still up in the air.
Watch John L. Smith’s Thursday press conference below.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side