Former Elm Springs Police Chief Dies
The former police chief for the Elm Springs Police Department died Monday after 30 years in law enforcement.
Kenneth Ray Martin spent 22 years with the Fayetteville Police Department before retiring as a lieutenant. He served as Elm Springs’ police chief for eight years before retiring.
Martin’s funeral has been set for 2 p.m. Friday, at Memorial Funeral Chapel in Springdale.
Martin served in the Army during the Vietnam era.
He was 64 years old.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas