Greenwood’s Drew Morgan Commits to Arkansas
Greenwood wide receiver Drew Morgan was impressive enough in the 6A State Championship game Saturday to earn a scholarship offer from Arkansas. Morgan was originally committed to Arkansas State, but when Hogs recruiting coordinator Tim Horton offered him Monday, Morgan decided to take a visit to campus and ultimately commit to the Razorbacks.
Morgan was the MVP of the title game for the second straight year and is the kind of guy who wants to be on the big time stage.
“I love playing in big games,” Morgan said. “It’s my home. It’s what I love. It’s what I do.”
He proved that in the State Championship against Pine Bluff. He accounted for three touchdowns, 170 total yards and an interception in the 51-44 win.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested