Jazz Legend Dave Brubeck Dies
Jazz Musician Dave Brubeck died Wednesday morning at a Connecticut hospital, according to a report from the Chicago Tribune.
Brubeck is known for recordings such as “Take Five” and “Blue Rondo a la Turk.”
Brubeck’s manager reports the musician died of heart failure on his way to a regular treatment with his cardiologist.
He died a day before his 92nd birthday, according to the Chicago Tribune.
He is survived by his wife, Iola; four sons and a daughter; grandsons and a great-granddaughter.
Funeral plans have not yet been announced.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested