Senior Care Expert – Tim Hodges of Legacy Heights and Memory Lane
Tim Hodges is the Executive Director for Landmark Ministries of Arkansas, which operates two senior living facilities in Van Buren, Arkansas.
Legacy Heights Retirement Center is a 55 apartment facility designed for Independent Senior Adult living.
Memory Lane, an Alzheimer’s Special Care unit, is a 30 bed facility that serves residents and families impacted by Alzheimer’s or other dementia related diseases.
Tim has held this position since the facility opening in 2007. He is a Certified Assisted Living Administrator, licensed with the state of Arkansas, and is credentialed as a Certified Dementia Practitioner by the NCCDP.
You can contact Tim Hodges and his team at Legacy Heights Retirement Center and Memory Lane, Alzheimer’s Special Care Unit with all your Senior Care questions by clicking here.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested