Garrett’s Blog: Colder, Light Snow Flurries Possible Monday
The cold arctic air continues to filter into the area with a bitter cold high pressure building into the region during the day on Monday.
During the first part of the day on Monday we’ll see some lift in the middle of the atmosphere along with meager moisture. Despite limited moisture there should be enough to support light snow or light snow flurries during the first part of the day Monday.
It does not appear that accumulations will be significant (if any at all) but there will likely be at least a few flurries flying on Monday from 5am to 9am.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County