Hillbillies Fall Short In 4A Title Game
Ozark was behind the 8-ball for most of the game and Stuttgart proved to be too much as the Rice Birds claimed the 4A championship with a 28-7 win at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock.
The Hillbillies were able to stay close for most of the game but with starting quarterback Jonathon McKenzie extremely limited due to an ankle sprain, the Ozark offense could not find a rhythm.
Ozark’s defense kept thing interesting as it forced a pair of first half fumbles deep in its own territory.
The Hillbillies finished the season with a 12-3 record and reached the title game for the first time in 20 years.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas