VIDEO: 911 Call Released in Bluff Accident
Investigators released the 911 tape made after a Fort Smith teen fell off a 100-foot bluff in Newton County over the weekend.
The caller identifies himself as Thomas Hana to the dispatcher. He says his friend fell off a cliff at Hawksbill Crag. The dispatcher tells the caller he’s having a hard time hearing him.
The friend had to call 911 twice, once at 3:50 a.m. and again at 5:10 a.m.
Dispatchers say he didn’t have a good connection the first time. The caller says he charged his phone and called again.
Hanna’s friend, Austin Elder, is recovering in a Springfield, Mo., hospital. Click here to read more about the teen’s accident.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side