VIDEO: 911 Call Released in Bluff Accident
Investigators released the 911 tape made after a Fort Smith teen fell off a 100-foot bluff in Newton County over the weekend.
The caller identifies himself as Thomas Hana to the dispatcher. He says his friend fell off a cliff at Hawksbill Crag. The dispatcher tells the caller he’s having a hard time hearing him.
The friend had to call 911 twice, once at 3:50 a.m. and again at 5:10 a.m.
Dispatchers say he didn’t have a good connection the first time. The caller says he charged his phone and called again.
Hanna’s friend, Austin Elder, is recovering in a Springfield, Mo., hospital. Click here to read more about the teen’s accident.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas