Boys Runs Into Moving Ambulance, Breaks Arm And Leg
A Prairie Grove boy was hospitalized after he ran into the side of a moving ambulance Friday, emergency responders said.
A pre-teen boy in the Washington County town was playing with his friends, when he ran into the street, an assistant chief with Central Emergency Medical Services told 5NEWS.
While running into the street, the boy accidentally ran into the side of a Central EMS ambulance that was driving by. The boy was transported to a nearby hospital with a broken arm and leg, according to Central EMS.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested