Chicken House Fire Doused in Springdale
The Springdale Fire Department responded to a fire in a chicken house in the 3200 block of Scott Hollow Road about 9:40 a.m. Friday (Dec. 28) and had the fire under control a short time later, fire officials said.
No one was injured in the fire, which was contained to a small chicken house, authorities said.
Officials early Friday said it was unclear how many chickens might have died in the incident from the fire or smoke.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms Tornado Hit LeFlore County