Woman Found Driving Drunk with Kids, Police Say
Prairie Grove Police arrested a Canehill woman on multiple charges Friday after she was found driving while intoxicated with two young girls and drugs in the car, according to court documents.
Angela Lamb, 41, was arrested on driving while intoxicated, endangering the welfare of minors, drug possession and several driving violations and booked into the Washington County Jail.
An officer stopped Lamb driving a green Saturn when she was spotted swerving into oncoming traffic just after 6 p.m., the document states.
Lamb was not wearing a seatbelt and was crying hysterically, the officer said. Both girls were crying as well.
According to court documents, Lamb failed two field sobriety tests and admitted to drinking a “half pint of R&R.” After her vehicle was impounded, officers found a plastic baggie with a white crystal substance suspected to be meth and an empty whiskey bottle under the driver’s seat. A second opened bottle of whiskey was found in the trunk.
Lamb’s bond was set at just over $7,000.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side