2 Injured In Fayetteville Crash; Young Girl Not Hurt
Two people were hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries following a two-car wreck on Martin Luther King Boulevard in Fayetteville late Thursday afternoon.
Emergency crews, firefighters and police responded to the crash scene at about 4:35 p.m., according to Central Emergency Medical Services.
A dark-colored Toyota Tacoma and a dark-colored compact car were involved in the crash. A young girl was a passenger in one of the cars. She was not injured.
The wreck slowed traffic on MLK Boulevard near Hollywood and Song avenues.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested