Child Accidentally Shot in the Head
A 4-year-old girl was accidentally shot in the head at a home in Kansas City, Mo., Thursday.
According to a report from our sister station WDAF, four children under the age of six were in the room where the shooting happened at the time. When the woman watching the children left the room, a child picked up the loaded gun that was left on a chair and it went off, striking the young girl.
It is unclear if the child who was shot was the child who picked up the gun, WDAF reports. The child was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side