Sparks Reopens Walk-In Flu Shot Clinics
After a spike in flu cases, Sparks Health System is reopening its walk-in flu shot clinic.
Influenza and pneumonia vaccines will be available beginning Monday, Jan. 14 at the Vaccination Station in the Sparks Medical Plaza located at 1504 Dodson Avenue in Fort Smith.
A registered nurse will dispense the vaccines Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Flu vaccines cost $25 and pneumonia vaccines cost $90.82. Insurances, except Medicaid, will be accepted, as well.
For more information, call (479) 573-7925 or visit www.SparksHealth.com.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side