Teen Sexually Assaulted For 4 Years; Lincoln Man Arrested
A Lincoln man is behind bars, accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl during the four years leading up to her 16th birthday.
Robin Mason, 38, was arrested late Thursday night on suspicion of rape, sexual assault, battery and terroristic threatening. He remained Friday night in the Washington County Detention Center on $50,000 bond, according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
The alleged rape victim told authorities Mason sexually assaulted her for years, before raping her one week after her 16th birthday.
Following an interview with Sheriff’s Office investigators, Mason signed a written confession admitting to the sexual assault and rape, according to a preliminary report from the Washington County Prosecutor’s Office.
A witness told deputies she saw Mason hit the alleged rape victim in the face, drawing blood.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas