Elderly Man Collides With Semi After Driving Wrong Way
An elderly man’s vehicle collided with a semi truck Monday afternoon after he traveled the wrong way down the interstate near Rogers, according to police.
Rogers police and emergency crews responded at about 3:15 p.m. to a call of a motor vehicle accident with possible injury in the southbound lane of Interstate 540, just north of New Hope Road exit.
A Rogers ambulance responded to the scene, but no one was hospitalized, according to the Rogers Police Department.
The crash slowed down southbound traffic along the interstate. The semi and minivan were the only vehicles involved in the wreck.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas