Snow Blankets Parts of River Valley
Snow made roads across eastern portions of the River Valley slick Tuesday morning and into the early afternoon. Scott, Franklin and Johnson counties were all affected by the quick-moving winter weather.
With temperatures below freezing, driving conditions became dangerous. But it didn’t keep locals off the roads. “Whenever you go over the bridges and overpasses, they’re kinda slick and everyone slides around a little bit on those,” one driver told 5NEWS.
Many of the roads were treated by state, county and city crews. Waldron and Paris Public Schools let students out early. However, classes in Clarksville and Lamar did not.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range