Sheriff’s Office Uses Facebook to Catch Suspected Burglars
In Oklahoma, Facebook helps deputies track down three suspected burglars.
The LeFlore County Sheriff’s Office reached out through social media after two well-known people in the Heavener and Howe areas were robbed.
Investigators say they got a tip leading them to three suspects and found guns, ATVs, computers and more. Bradley Steelman, Levi Poor and Willie Farthing were arrested in connection with the crimes.
LeFlore County under-sheriff Kendall Morgan says they’re accused of taking advantage of vulnerable victims.
“One family that was broken into has an illness in their family right now, I believe these people knew they were gone,” he said. “The other was an elderly couple, they were going to church.”
Deputies are still searching for more of the stolen goods.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested