Residents Escape Fort Smith Fire
Residents from a Fort Smith home managed to escape a fire early Friday morning.
The fire sparked at approximately 2 a.m. at 410 North 19th Street in Fort Smith, according to Fort Smith Police Dept. dispatchers.
A captain with the Fort Smith Police said the residents inside the home at the time managed to escape safely without injury.
Fort Smith Police say the fire caused significant damage to three rooms and the attic of the home. Firefighters responding believe the flames sparked due to an electrical problem in the home.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested