Charges Pending in Rollover Accident Involving Stolen Car
One man is hospitalized after the stolen car he was driving collided with another on Shibley Road in Van Buren early Friday morning, according to Crawford County deputies.
Ricky Myers, 20, stole a vehicle in Van Buren, drove to a residence and got into a verbal disturbance with 24-year-old David Cardoza, Chief Deputy Jim Damante said.
Myers left the scene and Cardoza got in another vehicle and went after him. The two vehicles met on Shibley road just before 3 a.m. and collided, driver’s side to driver’s side, Damante said.
Myers’ vehicle flipped. He sustained neck injuries and was hospitalized. Damante said he believes Myers is in stable condition.
Cardoza was not injured.
At this time it is unclear what the two men were fighting about. Deputies are interviewing them.
Charges stemming from the incident and vehicle theft are pending, according to Damante.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side