Super Bowl XLVII is fast approaching, and many are already purchasing their game day snacks. Social Networking Site Pinterest.com has recently spotlighted some party ideas, inclosing several desserts.
Here’s a few we found:
1. Bowl Ready Brownies: These are simple to do, simply use a football-shape cookie cutter to carve up these treats. Click here for the recipe.
2. Frozen End-Zone Treats: Frozen Neopolitan bars make great treats for everyone. Keep them frozen and bring them out around half time. Here’s the recipe.
3. Twix Caramel Popcorn: Combine 20 “fun size” Twix candy bars, chopped up. Click here to find out how to make it.
4. Football cupcakes: To Decorate: Using a small star tip in a pastry bag, zig-zag the chocolate frosting in a diamond shape on the cooled cupcakes. Then put the reserved vanilla frosting into a bag with a small round tip and pipe on the laces. Here’s the pin. Another option, the referree cupcake, wrap your cupcake in Black and white paper and put a whistle on top.
5. Football Oreo Truffles: These are crushed Oreos blended with cream cheese made to look like football. Its definitely a mouth-watering recipe.
You can find even more great pins for your perfect Super Bowl Party at Pinterest.com/5newsheather