Free Pancake Day Raises Money for Charity
In honor of National Pancake Day, IHOP restaurants are offering free short stacks of Buttermilk pancakes to every customer on Tuesday, Feb. 5.
The offer is good until 10 p.m.
In return for the free pancakes, guests will be asked to consider leaving a donation for Children’s Miracle Network. Since 2006, the company has raised more than $10 million to support charities in the areas in which it operates.
IHOP’s goal is to raise $3 million in 2013 alone.
To learn more about the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and to donate visit: http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/about-childrens-miracle-network.html
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas