5NEWS Fit: Making Protein Shakes
Strawberry Mango Protein Shake:
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup frozen mangos
1 cup Silk Pure Almond Milk, unsweetened.
½ cup Welches 100% White Grape Juice
1 scoop protein powder
Pour the ingredients above into a blender and mix.
Gabby Mooney with G-Fit recently developed her own protein powder. You can find G-FitBodyFuel at Mr. Nutrition stores. If you’re shopping at another local store, Gabby recommends finding a whey protein.
Protein shakes can substitute for a breakfast meal, or Gabby says to drink half of one after a workout to help build muscle.
Get creative and try a mix of frozen fruits. The shakes are easy to make, taste delicious, and good for your body.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County