Fake Attorney Takes Money from Illegals Immigrants, Police Say
Springdale police are looking for a man who claimed to be an attorney and took money from illegal immigrants in Northwest Arkansas.
Police first began investigating Anthony Calderon, 51, in Novembers after their department received a complaint that he was defrauding non-English speaking members of the community.
Police say victims who are primarily undocumented aliens, paid money to Anthony believing that he was a licensed attorney.
Anthony is wanted for Theft of Property by Deception, Felony.
If you have information on this case, please contact the Northwest Arkansas Crime Stoppers at (479) 790-TIPS or the Springdale Criminal Investigation Division at (479) 750-8139.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side