A dog house caught fire in Rogers on Friday night, prompting firefighters to try to stop the flames from spreading to a nearby house.
The Rogers Fire Department responded at about 9:15 p.m. to a possible house fire at 2712 Laurel Crossing Circle. When firefighters arrived on scene, they saw a dog house had caught fire, and the flames were nearly touching the house, according to the fire department.
The fire had spread to the house’s electrical box, but the home did not catch fire. Crews declared the fire under control at 9:24 p.m.
No injuries, human or canine, were reported.