Porta-Potty Meth Lab Found on Golf Course
A mini meth lab was found inside a porta-potty in the middle of a golf course in Purcell, Okla.
Staffers noticed strange sports drink bottles with chemicals inside the porta-potty and called police, according to a report from our sister station KFOR in Oklahoma City.
Officers on the scene soon realized it was the makings of a “shake and bake” meth lab. Two of the bottles exploded.
“If someone would have been in the porta-pot when it happened they might have gotten hurt by the flying plastic and the chemicals,” Purcell Dt. Cpl. Scott Stephens told KFOR.
No arrests have been made. Click here to read more about the investigation.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone