Springdale Subway Lawsuit Readies For Federal Court
The lawyer for a Springdale man suing Subway over the length of the franchise’s sandwiches says he is refiling the lawsuit in federal court, which could net the plaintiff millions in damages.
Vincent Gotter claims the food chain’s foot-long sandwiches are actually 11.5 inches, and state Subway customers are owed prorated money to compensate for the rest of the expected length.
Watch 5NEWS reporter Jocelyne Pruna’s interview with the man’s attorney:
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas