Three Arrested in Springdale Meth Bust
Three men are facing federal drug charges after Springdale police found two pounds of methamphetamine during a drug bust Wednesday (Feb. 20).
Kyle Alexander, 23, and Christopher Randolph, 19, both of Springdale, were arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
Noe Tovias, 28, was arrested for federal drug conspiracy charges, according to police.
An officer made a traffic stop on Elm Springs Road after a driver disobeyed a traffic signal. The driver seemed nervous, according to a police report, so the officer asked to search the car.
When consent was not given, the Springdale K9 unit was called to the scene.
The K9 alerts on the vehicle and officers found the drugs inside, the police report states.
During a follow up search at 4096 Delmon Apt B in Springdale, detectives located a firearm and drug paraphernalia, police said.
Detectives from the 4th Judicial District Drug Task Force, along with members of the Drug Enforcement Administration, have been working together to investigate methamphetamine trafficking in Northwest Arkansas.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range