Fayetteville Home Damaged By Early Morning Fire
A Fayetteville home sustained “significant” damage in an early morning fire.
Fayetteville Fire Department responded to a report of a house fire on South Van Buren Avenue at approximately 6:15 a.m. Officials said a passer-by or neighbor noticed the fire, called 911 and was able to get the house’s occupant out of the home.
Officials said it took 33 minutes to bring the fire under control and another 33 minutes to extinguished the blaze. No one was injured.
The cause of the fire isn’t known and is being investigated by the fire marshal, officials said.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone