Rogers Family Enjoying Home Makeover
The Zebleys are enjoying their home makeover.
Bryan and Ashley Zebley received furniture for the living room in their Rogers home after entering and winning a contest sponsored by Ashley Furniture HomeStore. The makeover also included creating a play area for the Zebleys’ two young daughters.
Bryan Zebley was disabled and unable to work after a car accident in 2012, and Ashley Zebley entered the contest after seeing it on television. The couple found out they had been selected on Christmas Eve.
Ashley said having a play area for her daughters allows the couple to relax in their new furniture in the living room, including a recliner for Bryan. The couple was able to participate in the planning of the makeover.
“I just can’t believe it,” Ashley Zebley said. “…the kids’ room, they blocked off and they all of these little cubbies, which was awesome, and they did things like stack the books in front of each other.’
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side