VIDEO: Springdale Overpass Expansion
Springdale is partnering with the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department on a multi-million dollar project designed to ease traffic congestion on Interstate 540 at the Elm Springs exit.
City officials said they hope the improvements will make the bridge safer.
There’s no word on when the project will be completed but construction should be underway soon.
5NEWS Reporter Christine Whitten was live in Washington County with details on the project.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side