Crews Extinguish Springdale House Fire
No one was injured in a fire that burned a Springdale house Tuesday night.
Fire crews from Springdale and Cave Springs responded to the house fire at 10303 Snavely Road. The home suffered no major damage, according to the Cave Springs Fire Department.
Crews responded to the fire at about 10 p.m., fully extinguishing the fire less than 25 minutes later, according to the Springdale Fire Department.
The homeowner called 911 after an electrical fire started in the home’s attack, according to the Cave Springs Fire Department.