Spring Practice for Arkansas Football Closed to Public
The Arkansas football team starts spring practice on March 10. However, the first time you will be able to see them live is the Red-White Spring Game on April 20.
All practices will be closed to the public.
The media will be allowed in for a select few practices on March 30, April 6 and April 13. The spring game will be open to everyone.
“I’ve been impressed with the attitude of everyone in our program throughout my first few months at Arkansas,” coach Bret Bielema said. “This time will be one of the first opportunities we will have to come together as a team on the field and evaluation of our student-athletes during this period will be crucial. We will utilize this period to focus one step at a time on preparing for the fall. The support from our fan base has been overwhelming and we are looking forward to working throughout the spring to showcase our efforts to the fans on April 20.”
Arkansas will practice 15 times, per NCAA rule. The Hogs will have three practices before spring break and will resume on March 26 after spring break.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas